The BPO industry’s impact to the country’s economic growth continues to contribute a significant boost to the Philippines’ employment landscape as well. Now, those who are looking to consider building a career in the BPO industry may have this question: How much is the salary in BPO? According to Glassdoor, the highest paying BPO jobs in Philippines are right here in Manila, at Php18,300 monthly or Php 219,600 in a year.
With this key data, more and more are becoming keen in trying their shot in this industry. If you’re one of them, this guide will be helpful for you. Let’s take a look at some of the highest paying BPO jobs in the Philippines that you might want to consider applying for as you build your career in this lucrative field.
Many BPO companies offer Customer Service Representative or CSR roles. This makes it one of the most common and highest paying BPO jobs in the Philippines. As one of the most popular positions in the industry, Customer Service Representatives or CSRs typically make about Php 223,231 a year as per PayScale.
In fact, Filipinos are deemed one of the most sought-after employees for any job related to customer service and customer success. This can be attributed to the following reasons:
- It’s common for Filipinos to show respect toward elders as well as those who have high ranking positions in organizations.
- Filipinos practice high levels of empathy, care, and support for their coworkers, peers, superiors, and customers.
- They know how to adjust to intercultural settings, which is ideal for communicating and dealing with their foreign clients, counterparts, and supervisors.
- Filipinos are very much willing to go above and beyond to deliver exceptional service to their customers.
According to PayScale, data entry jobs typically have an average base salary of Php 203,000 on an annual basis. This is just one of the many reasons why a lot of job seekers who have no relevant experience in BPO yet such as fresh graduates consider applying for roles related to data entry.
Often, data entry involves working with clients to perform tasks like gathering and processing key information related to their businesses. Data entry specialists also ensure accuracy and legitimacy of the data they’re in charge of processing. Hence, it goes without saying that the scope of their work depends on their clients’ needs and their BPO employers’ goals.
Specifically, these tasks are some of the most commonly required for those working in the data entry field:
- Convert data from physical formats (such as paper documents) into digital formats.
- Create, maintain, and update spreadsheets for data documentation and reporting which can be used for invoicing, inventory management, and financial recordkeeping.
- Verify accuracy of data.
- Scrape information from a specific database or electronic file as requested by clients.
- Filter and organize data from various sources and prepare them for processing.
As an integral part of any business, back office refers to any process, system, or task that involves providing support to the front office function of a company and performing a myriad of administrative roles. On average, back office jobs have a base pay amounting to Php 198,000 yearly according to Glassdoor.
With that, back office associates form part of the company’s backbone in such a way that they are crucial in ensuring the smooth flow of operations. While this role may also involve data entry, BAOs also have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Perform basic to advanced market research.
- Organize staff meetings and update calendars accordingly.
- Process business receipts, bills, and invoices.
- Aid in inventory control, supplies management, and data processing.
- Update relevant system records based on information received from vendors, tenants, customers, and employees.
- Handle inbound calls for customer inquiries.
- Perform outreach tasks for basic marketing and necessary follow-ups.
Any modern workplace can’t fully function without a reliable specialist that’s in charge of anything IT-related task. As more and more companies across industries invest on advanced systems to improve their IT infrastructure, the demand for IT specialists is constantly on the rise.
They are responsible for helping organizations leverage new tools to enhance the way they operate the company. Also, IT specialists maintain systems that are crucial in keeping the business running. In the Philippines, they typically earn Php 324,000 a year according to PayScale, making this role one of the highest paying BPO jobs.
You may also check out this list of the 10 highly in-demand IT jobs in the Philippines.
In almost any organization, recruitment specialists are needed to support the growth of its talent base that can help drive more business. Usually part of the Human Resources department, they are in charge of finding the right people for particular roles. Further, they work with hiring managers to fill job openings in various ways. These include researching potential contacts, interviewing job applicants, headhunting candidates, and building a network of promising talents within the industry.
To be successful in this line of work, you must have these skills, competencies, and traits:
- Stellar communication skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Interviewing skills
- Project management skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong market knowledge
In the Philippines, recruitment specialists typically earn around Php 276,138 annually as per PayScale, making their role among the high paying BPO jobs.
Kickstart Your BPO Job Search with Bossjob Philippines
Now that you have an idea about some of the highest paying BPO jobs in the country, you can now better plan how you’ll kickstart your job search. With this list of the jobs you can consider looking into, make sure you leverage available resources out there so that you’ll gain access to countless opportunities. For starters, you can browse our blog archives on job search tips and career advice you’ll definitely find useful!
Also, let Bossjob Philippines, the country’s leading job search platform, match you with exciting job opportunities. Don’t miss out and sign up for a free job seeker profile today!