One of today’s modern takes on the traditional job fairs is conducting virtual ones. As you think about and plan on joining a virtual career fair, you must be wondering how you should prepare for it and what you should expect.
Fret not, we got you! Use this short guide to help you get ready for Bossjob’s upcoming virtual career fair from Apr 18 – 29.
How to Prepare for a Virtual Career Fair
To help you maximize the features and benefits of a virtual career fair, heed these quick tips and tricks!
1. Do some research
Know which employers are joining the virtual career fair, learn about the industry they’re in, and check if there are opportunities available for your qualifications. This way, you’ll be able to set your expectations and know how to connect with them.
2. Spruce up your job search tools
Make sure you have your essential job search tools ready, such as your resume, cover letter, and portfolio. As needed, update your details, most especially your work history, skills, and other qualifications. This is to ensure your documents reflect your most relevant background and show recruiters and hiring managers how and why you’re fit for the role you’re aiming to land.
3. Craft a short yet powerful intro
Now, how do you introduce yourself at a virtual career fair? Think of a unique way for you to talk about yourself. Crafting an elevator pitch would be most helpful. Also, doing this can let you stand out among other job seekers who will be joining the event.
Bossjob’s Upcoming Virtual Career Fair
At Bossjob, we take virtual career fairs seriously. Taking it a big leap further, we’re here to help you in identifying your best assets –skills and experience–to improve your job search by 47%.
That said, Bossjob is launching the only Skills-First Virtual Career Fair in the Philippines, happening from April 18 to 29, 2022. Throughout this two-week period, here are some unique features that you can look forward to:
- Intuitive Skills Quiz: Tell us about your skills and experiences through our 2-minute skills quiz so that we can find the best job matches for you.
- Live Chat: Chat with potential employers daily.
- Webinars: Attend webinars hosted by employers to find out more about their company and culture.
- Daily Raffle: Win up to P250,000 daily, with prizes including shopping, dining, travel, and telco vouchers as well as online course credits among others. Further, improve your chances by referring a friend to join!
- Bossjob Career Advice: Access the best tips and tricks to strategize your job hunting journey, prepare for interviews, and plan for career progression.
- Bossjob Academy: Choose from 10,000+ online courses to upskill yourself and enhance your career possibilities.
The top companies that are hiring on this event include:
- TeleTech Pilipinas
- Everise Philippines
- Alphalink Global Solutions and many more!
Sign up for the biggest, most-awaited virtual career fair in Manila this 2022. Pre-register here to enjoy the awesome perks and more. You may also check our Facebook event page to get daily updates about the latest. See you there!